Puma Golfs 2021 Track Collection
CARLSBAD, Calif. (January 5, 2021) – PUMA Golf unveiled the first drop in its new 2021 Tracks Collection of apparel, footwear and accessories –comprised of eight unique dropsthroughout the Spring/Summer season that celebrate the most desirable locales Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau and Gary Woodland travel to each PGA Tour season.
In the golf universe there are a handful of golf tracks that stand out from the rest – and these iconic stops on the PGA Tour have inspired this series of exclusive drops. Each assortment takes players into a new world, with a throwback campaign inspired by the world of 8-bit gaming from the 80’s and 90’s. Each spot is a world waiting to be explored and a new capsule waiting to be acquired. All drops will feature intricate details and patterns crafted to tell a story, inspired by the world’s best Tracks.
Collectively, the Tracks collections provide the performance needed to handle business on the course, while assuring that your style game suits the needs of every golfer in any location.
The first assortment of apparel, footwear and accessories, The Daybreak Collection, will be available this week and worn by Bryson DeChambeau at the Tournament of Champions in Hawaii. Inspired by the Hawaiian sunrises, the collection features two polos (Hana Polo and the Leucadia Polo), all-new PWRADAPT CAGED Palms shoes and a few stylish caps and a new PUMA x Vessel Collab Stand Bag (Bag will ship Jan. 15).
The seven additional collections will be released during theircorresponding tournament week on the Tour schedule, whereRickie, Gary and Bryson will roll them out during play.
An overview of the remaining Tracks Capsules (more details/images to follow on launch date):
• The Waste Management Phoenix Open – First Mile Collection – First Mile is an organization that transforms waste into jobs, fabrics and stuff people love, in our case, stylish golf apparel and accessories. The fabric in this entire collection is sustainably sourced from Recycled plastic bottles, and features a cool, reflective print inspired by elements from the tournament: palm trees, howling coyotes, frosty beverages and cacti. Launching: Tuesday, February 2, 2021
• Arnold Palmer Invitational – This collection highlights The Arnold Palmer, the legendary beverage combination of half iced tea and half lemonade, the perfect, refreshing drink to accompany a round of golf. The collection features fun iced tea and lemonade prints; and also incorporates the umbrella logo that has become synonymous with Mr. Palmer and his iconic style. Launching: Monday, March 1, 2021
• The PLAYERS Championship – The Roar Collection – Inspired by the Gold Standard of tournaments along with the epic Roars of the crowd often heard this week at TPC Sawgrass. Featuring a repeating roaring cat print and a unique gold cat logo. Launching Tuesday, March 9, 2021
• The Honda Classic – The Spring Break Collection – centered around an on-trend botanical print that will have golfers dreaming of a Spring Break and a tropic paradise. Highlighted by an eye-catching matching polo and short set, with new colorways (one for men and one for women) of the extremely popular RS-G style along with some fun accessories. Launching: Tuesday, March 16, 2021.
• The MASTERS Tournament – The X Collection – featuring a new four formstripe logo – a retro PUMA logo, adapted for golf. Four rounds = four formstripes. The third round, one of the most important rounds in a major, Moving Day, delivers a pop of color. Launching: April 2, 2021
• PGA Championship – The Palmetto Collection. Held at Kiawah Island Golf Resort in South Carolina. Paying Homage to the classic styles of the South, this collection debuts our first technical seersucker fabric with performance elements needed for golf. Designed using the Palmetto tree, the state tree of South Carolina. Launching: May 18, 2021.
• The U.S. Open – The Rocco Collection. Featuring a red, white and blue color pallete, the capsule incorporates a fun story of a family of raccoons that have made their home behind the first tee box at Torrey Pines, the host course of the year’s third major. Rocco the Raccoon makes a repeated appearance throughout the collection along with more traditional stars & stripes patterns. Launching: June 15, 2021.